7/05/2013

3 More Years for Marriage Says Samantha

5/07/2013
Samantha who was present in the press-meet of the 60th Filmfare was once again quizzed regarding her famous relationship with Siddarth. Here is what Samantha had to say on her career and Siddarth,

"I believe in Directors, I give more priority to script and at the same time, i also take into consideration the director of the movie. I accepted the script of Naan E, out to the total faith i had on Director Rajamouli.
I have asked quite a while if i could move to Bollywood , though many chances are pouring in, I derive happiness out of doing South-Indian Movies and i regard to my relationship with Siddarth, He is my close friend and so we appear as pair for public events. I would explain the relationship between us when the time comes". 
Samantha added saying "I Clearly convey one particular thing to both Directors and Producers. My marriage would happen only after 3 years."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..