5/20/2013

Vikram's a Body Builder in Shankar's I

20/05/2013
Shankar's next big budgeted movie I is one of the highly anticipated movie of recent times, multiple avatars of Chiyaan Vikram has added more buzz to the movie expectations. Initial reports suggested that the story of I is about Olympics and how a lean bodied Vikram wins the Olympic Gold. However recent reports have it that Shankar brought body builders from all around the country to shot a particular scene , Sources also confirm that Vikram will be essaying the role of a body builder in I. Chiyaan's transformation from a lean look and fully muscled look is believed to be the highlight of the movie.
Another interesting scoop on Shankar's I is, Due to the success enjoyed by the recent sports themed movie Ethir Neechal , Shankar was forced to re-write some parts of I's Screenplay in-order to avoid similarities with Ethir Neechal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..