5/17/2013

Shruti Haasan talks about the Person who broke her Heart

17/05/2013
Shruti Haasan is currently Talk of the Town for multiple reasons, First she captured everyone's attention with her scorching hot photoshoot for Maxim and then came the daring movie still from D-Day where she plays the role of a prostitute.
Shruti Haasan who was earlier in a relationship with Siddarth (who is currently dating Samantha) later broke up with him, since then has been single.
Here is Shruti Haasan talking about her love life and her break up to a leading English daily

What was the lowest period in your life?
When my heart was broken and there is only one person in the world who has done that. I realised it was not meant to be and really loved the person. If a movie does not do well you can do another one, if a song is not good, you can change the chorus but when you choose somebody, you are at the mercy of that person's love.


Were you dating Dhanush?

He is my artistic best friend and I am not going to go around justifying that to people. For me, he is one of the most wonderful actors to work with and my film 3 with him was the turning point in my career. He is brilliant be it in acting, writing or in music so for me it was like finding a friend in the industry who was on the same wavelength. I can proudly say that he is a friend of mine and I would like to work with him in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..