3/09/2013

There are More Beautiful Women Than Me - Samantha


Samantha Ruth Prabhu has risen to fame within a very short span of time, Rumors had it that these success has gotten into Samantha and she doesn't respect the co-artists and Directors anymore. Samantha has personally made it a point to silence these rumors by coming out and giving a interview, Here is what she had to say "I have never been head weighted, I'm just a normal girl , i know what i would be if i hadn't entered cine field. I know that there are far more beautiful and talented women than me, it's just my good luck that i've got the chance they have not, i have never prided myself over this. There would be no sign of lead actress in my home its just another normal house. I do not have big desires and i don't dwell in a dream world , i'm simple and i will always be simple."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..