3/08/2013

Shah Rukh Khan's Women's Day Gift


Shah Rukh Khan has decided to do something special on women's day that's has never been done in the  100 years of Indian Cinema. In SRK upcoming biggie "Chennai Express" 'Deepika Padukone' name would be appearing first in the credits 
Here is what SRK had to say regarding this "I would like to request to all that the name of heroines should appear first while giving credits. We would start this with 'Chennai Express'. Deepika's name comes first. She is quite excited about it, I would request others also to do it. I know this will not make a huge difference but may be a change in mindset will happen... I am looking to make a point, I would love to work with women directors. If we had more women directors it would have been great. I feel they make actors look good on screen."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..