2/22/2013

My Fans are my "Thalaivargal" - Illayathalapathy Vijay


Here is Round Up of the interview "Illayathalapathy Vijay" had given to Deccan Chronicle.

Achieving the 100 Crore Mark : 
Its Heartwarming, I thank the whole team. Perhaps it was possible due to change in release pattern and size, the multiplex boom, huge marketing efforts have contributed to this new trend.

On "Thalaivaa" : 
My Fans are my 'Thalaivargal'. The film has nothing to do with Politics .Neither do i lead any group in it ! When you watch the film , you will know the title is justified. Its a New genre for me and A.L Vijay , but the way he his films are very different and intresting . Nirav Shah is the biggest plus to the movie . He is simply awesome. The Movie is extremely well.

On Choosing a Debutant Director for "Jilla" :
If You look at my career , you will know that debutant directors had a major part to play in my success. Rarely, i was fortunate to get movies form big directors like Fazil sir, Shankar Sir and Murugadoss. It is ultimately the script that really warrants a director. 

2 comments:

Add your comments here..